Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TO MY MOST PRECIOUS GIRL.

Heyy , my dear girl . I know , what I said something seems weird , you were my second relationship , to be honest , I never thought I would take in anymore relationship , I have promised myself to be single till after I broke up with my ex. The reason I ask you not to trust people easily was because I was so worried for you ,
because , we only knew two days you almost told me all the stuff , I am afraid someone else would hurt you . I dont want you to be hurt of course . And just now I wanted to text you because I super miss you , its because I am not allow to use phone but despite the punishment I just wanna text you and that mistakes me sending you the wrong thing , I wanted to type like why so sweet , and I never wanted you to be sweet with anyone else but me , but if you do , I have no choice , all I could do is to love you alright ? and sometimes I often text wrongly , the text would often be off from what I am trying express . For the teacher , she was my lifeskill teacher , the previous relationship , she helped me by giving advices from my previous relationship . therefore , if she knew about I having a new relationship , she would text me everyday and doubt me with moving on . but , I want you to know , I am not afraid to tell the whole world that your my girlf . its because I
love you . I really fallen deeply in love with you . I want you to be my wife . I want you to be my everything . I did everything I could to help this relationship , I check about the stages of love from my teacher so that I could make this relationship perfect , the worse nightmare is your frown , I am really serious about this relationship , I have never thought of playing with your feeling , trust will be build by time , not status . babygirl , promise not to even have a single lie anymore okay ? I know that your upset . to be honest I didnt want you to know that from the moment you reply with only a word , my heart aches , my mood totally change , but I told myself not to even give up , I trust you . my heart was pain all the way back home .

No comments:

Post a Comment