Friday, September 28, 2012

APPRECIATED !

Hey baby girl ! You know my birthday just ended , and you know from start all the way , from monday ! you met me when you dont even want to , when you ended up sad going home .. and even came back second day just for me ! I really do appreciate . those shirts ! are nice ! they are from your heart ! and most specially its about the cake ! i finished the cake this morning . haha ! its very tall you know ? now arguing with you ... really have to make a decision ... its about you . i dont regret to things i do , yes i do it my way , i dont change and as long its integrity. anyway. the cake was from your heart , totally agreed with cousin . and lastly you even planned buffet with me on actual day on my birthday ! <3 really appreciate it , even though , you were angry with things and stuff , but I love you thats all i really know , when you love someone its really like the apple of my eyes , you just wanna see them happy , thats all...


NO , I NEVER WAS LYING , I WAS ADMIRING THE WAY YOUR UNCLE DO THINGS , I RESPECT, I TOLD YOU I WAS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GUYS. HE HAS HIS STAND , HE CARED FOR AHMA.
I am really different from other guy , I ain't that person who you really look for , but , I can be the person you really love . When time comes it will make sense , people cherish after that lost , and only think ..

No comments:

Post a Comment