Friday, September 14, 2012

Hey baby girl :)

Happy two weeks ^^

dont no why this relationship so special , so fast we could went through so much . could last cause we love each other and truely cares despite the not enough understand of each other. really thank you <3  for all your love.

today met you in the morning :) super happy ! then send you home , after that you slept ! my pig hehe . your having so much thought , poor thinggyy :( just rmb I am there for ya okay ? smile always cause its the most prettiest thing i ever seen .and you tried waiting for me while you want me to enjoy with my bro , thanks love you , dont wanna wake you up . dont silly kay ? i also can text with you while with them luhh . love youu :)
jiayou with the things your fighting , ask me for advice or if you wanna rant at :) i would eventually let you hit me to let your anger out kay ? HEHE . love you HAPPY WITH YOU . NIGHTS SLEEP TIGHTS !

No comments:

Post a Comment