Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SILLY GIRL.

Hey , I know , its been really tough on you. Doing so much in a just started relationship is really something. I know , I just wanna let you know I super appreciate what your doing. And I never take it for granted. All this are words of affirmation. I know you always go think negative if I ain't trying, but I am finding another way to let you not think too much, now not gonna ask you to put every trust and hope , time will let you understand how much I really care for you and how much I am taking this relationship seriously. You been through a lot of relationship, therefore you might think it will never last but I tell you , I will never give up on this relationship, I will take whatever, even when your not mine. All I hope is your dont hurt yourself okay ? And try share stuff with me :) Appreciate whats around you :) We really been through a lot yea ? In just a short time , mountains keep coming , when your tired , dont give up , just climb on me and I will piggy back you all the way. For the money , now I cant promise nice treats but in the future of course :) We live our own lifeee ! Hehe . Try to make sure you control my money okay ? :P I also spendthrift when money goes out , I dont care :P I JUST KNOW ITS WORTH THE THINGGG , CAUSE ITS YOU I LOVEEEE !

HAPPY WITH YOU FOREVERRRR ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment