Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hi , still my dearest girl.

Hello , shall we stop avoiding ? Shall we handle this as soon as possible , love will fade if this carries on . Just think of yourself , is it worth it for yourself ? What do you really want ? There is no perfect in relationship , but there is relationship that gone through alot and still holding . Where are the promises we kept ? To me , I still want to hold on because I believe theres trust from both , love from both , we just lack the fighting spirit to carry this on . Come on baby girl , if you still have the same mindset , lets trust and move on . The more we go through , the more stronger we get.

TRUST
I TRUST YOU , doubt is the opposite of trust , I didnt doubt you at all , the problem isn't about trust cause trust is there ! Trust me that I trust you , stop listening to something that doesnt exist .

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

No comments:

Post a Comment