Friday, September 28, 2012

28sept , happybirthday yaosiang :)

Hey ! Baby girl , i know time is getting lesser , its because whatever johnathan said was correct. if there even money , its impossible this relationship would carry on ... now your quarreling , very angry ... but I am super hurt , i dont no how long i can hang on ... but ... i dont no ... sometimes , i am not really superman you know ? I fail ... really . Im sorry ... i couldnt be perfect , maybe there is more perfect boys , jsut just want you to know i keeps trying everytime , i just dont want you to climb over me ... i try to change that .. might lose you but I will try as long as there is hope...

and i just wanna say thanks for everything , the birthday , you even pon school just for my birthday ... dont no what to say , wordless ... i know you really do love me .. you know .. i really appreciate everything you did for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment