Saturday, September 29, 2012

30.9.2012

Have you been drinking ? I am as worried , I keep it cause I knew if I said you might drink more. Thats what I am really afraid of. Your stubborn I dont no how to control ya know ? If only you know everything I do was for you. I wanna hear you. I wanna know. What happened recently. Dont sick please. Cause not now , at least when we are okay? I still want to be the reason you smile ya know ? I am not , dont assume , its not like when we break , I will leave you alone. I will still love you until I cannot do it anymore. Now I guess the only problem was just.. my time and not making time ? I would I always ask what you have... I look forward always , when we are both free. Then we make time..

Really go to your feelings , if you cannot take my way of managing time... then eventually we will go down... correct ?

No comments:

Post a Comment