Sunday, September 30, 2012

30th Sept.

Woah, now so complicated,
17 more minutes to 1st month, I rather not celebrate it, I would choose 1st as our date again if only its possible, only when we really change. I would choose to restart, and I would still you choose you. I dont need some girls whose already good to come in, I want someone who really needs me, make use of me.

Was really misunderstanding, you already told me its impossible that you would change the taiwan trip, you even put your stand, you said no matter what happens, you would still go with him.. then you told me he liked you and still chasing after you. Of course, the first moment I heard that I would really decide on holding or not. Cause if loyal, of course your willing to give up... THEN you gave it up really just for me. Now its my fault. Me to blame, now no matter what I do, I won't get you back. Regret yeah?

Instead waiting for miracle to happen, I will look for miracle...

Nights baby girl, stop crying, I am really sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment