Saturday, October 6, 2012

Untold story,

Hello baby girl ! Yesterday I toh already so never update blog, this is to repaid ya okay ? I am so sorry for what happened yesterday... But theres something I wanna tell ya. From my previous relationship, no matter what happen.. I will just tend to keep it to myself. Slowly, I will gather more and more secrets keeping them to myself. Soon I explode, then I would said everything out... that is when miscommunication happens, I really hope history dont happen again. Cause by keeping to yourself its a dead end for us you understand ? I am so sorry, but if you understand ... trust take times to build.. and take seconds to destroy... so ya...

Yesterday ! I read the letter ! I opened ;"Hey, I love you. Promise me you will always be there for me? Try la even if you cant I also will !" Hehe , Its sweet. I will try as much as possible but there priority to things ya? Like if something happened of course I will try my best to be there ya ? I love you too ! Hope we really last and hope we continue to solve problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment