Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10th October :)

Hey hello baby girl ! Good morning ! Well ... in our relationship.. I think its really tough yeah ? Somehow we manage to pull through :) I really just hope, love will be the reason we are still holding on ya? Really appreciate for everything you know? You always like to help.. sometimes carried away by stuff. Wanna tell you, you must really manage whats at the top first ya? I really hope ya know :) Lastly ! I love youu heheee .
Promises I said, I will keep... Today I opened " what makes a rs last is the amount of effort both people put into the relationship ! I wanna promise this time, I will not give up anymore ! lets jys !" Haha dear ! that truth :) I also promise so ! Okay? lets just jiayou tgt ! :>  well for now ! i shall say gdnightts ya ?

HopeYaDreamOfMe:) Good nights <3 Love you ! Super miss you now !

No comments:

Post a Comment