Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A little help.

I know exactly whats happening around. Just maybe, if you think a little more positive which is impossible, I won't be influence by people cause I live the way I want to. And your the first, the ever first, to take control of me instead of me being the boss. No one ever, my friends, no one dares to even scold me, shout at me, ignore me, only you. I guess that is because you cared and you have a very very stubborn personality, and right, no one is perfect. Maybe you can try this... pull back a little, just enjoy the process of being love, dont get angry, because one your angry, I cant love you, you will think negative, thats why. Therefore, just allow me to do it, as long as your not angry, I try my best to love you. Cause when you angry, I totally got no confidence, try not to put in so much for this period. But of course, still love me larh xD Okiee ?

Iloveyou,Ihugyou,Ikissyou, Nights,Sweetdreams,Sleeptights.

                                                                                                                 -Baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment