Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hello baby girl ! Now you like super sad.. you thought I forgot about you but I never... After I arrived home, I cough none stop.. and after bathe.. my body super hot... :( Having fever... So had medicine first... Today super happy ! Even after you quarrel with me last night.. you still came to my house accompany me go haircut ^^ And dear remember do rest than do the grad present okay ? Cause its really time consuming ! Remember to mange your time... ! Happy with you today hehe ! Really enjoyed ya? Sorry had work so cannot accompany you dinner ! My bad ! Soon we will travel the whole Singapore okay ? <3 Love ya ! ^^

Today I opened;"Stupid time table of yours! Cannot meet up le la! Find time for me okay ? I miss you a lot !" Haha dearr ! I miss you alot alot too ! <3 Of course I will find time for you ! If the person is important to you, no matter how busy you are, you will always find him for him or her <3 :))

Goodnights,SleepTights,ILoveYou,Misses,Huggs !
                                                                                                         -Yaosiang baby boyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment