Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3rd :) MISSING YOU.

Hello wifeee :x ! ONE DAY you will be my wifeee :) 

Wahahahaa ! I realise this few days you keep play as my alarm ! But ya knoww ? I can wake up derhh :) I heartpain see you wake up so early just to wake meee ! >< So you rest okayyy ? ^^ Dont purposely wake up to wake meee ! I will heart pain ! Today didnt text you much cause I practical ! Glad you understand heheee . ! 

Oh yaaa . ! Maybe sometimes, like Jialing, just not to cause misunderstanding, you can just ask her or him :) in any situation just dare to ask. cause if you dont ask , you will never know ! Agree ? ^^ As long as you trust the person is speaking the truth laaa ! Anyway whole day, I super miss you! keep check phone got text message anot only during practical never check :x cook you the dessert soon kay ? its really naisee ^^ 

hmmm , ahma loves youuuu ! LOL random ! just stating fact ya ! Dont no why ... its like God want me to tell you thissss lohh ;x 

GOOD NIGHTS MY GIRLF ! WE SLEEP "EARLY" TONIGHT KAY? 
SWEETEST DREAMMM ^^ I will protect you no matter what ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment