Monday, October 8, 2012

Two sided you meant?

From now on, you want my other side that treat you totally good gone right? Cause its so hard to believe right? Now I grant you, listen, I only have two sides when people becomes close to me. For instances like Johnathan, when he do something wrong, I will be the original me and scold him if I need to. Cause I dont go fight with integrity. My second side comes when I treat him different from others, the trust given to him compared to others would totally be different. And I of course would treat him better than other friends. Thats the same thing I am trying to explain. The real me is really harsh. Cause I just say whatever I should say and go with whats right. The one caring about you that you dont believe? Been always ranted by you and doesnt say a thing. Even when being hurt? You think its easy? Someone who I really love so much. Its not easy at all. Now I said whatever that is in this two side thing. Going bathe, later then reply your message.

No comments:

Post a Comment