Monday, August 6, 2012

6th August 2012


SCHOOL TODAY :D
Had only 5hours of sleep :/ SO TIRED :@
Tried my best in school !? Had Lifeskills for first lesson ! 
Did presentation , went very unprepared . Try my best to defend the whole group's point .
Food Culture next ! ALL THEORY , boring ! But at least there is video ? ^^ GORDON RAMSAY ! ZAI.
Learn about how people cook even BC 7000 ! HAHA . Cool right ? Well done guys , just by greeting the teacher that walked into the class ! 
After that had LUNCH at RESTAURANT <3 MASH POTATO RICE AND CHEESE ! OMG FAVOURITE ^^ 
Hope Eugene is fine ! He vomited I think ? Will be praying for you till you back to SCHOOL ! 
Finally we pass down from responsibilities to our class peepo . I hope they really could take care of it . 
And make it through attachment . That is all I wish . 

Thats all for today ! ADIYOS 

-yaosiang

No comments:

Post a Comment