Saturday, August 4, 2012

4th August 2012 !

Long hell day , but ended up with touch of heaven :D Saw this somewhere :x Woke up late ! Then was like super rush to meet Arvin , Ming Liang and Marcus , if I don't have to pack all my stuff for the rest of the day ! I WONT BE LATE HAHA . Need to meet at 7:45am but I met them at like 8:15am ? Then left 15mins to eat ! SO RUSH ! Cause of the Footdrill session we gonna conduct at First Toa Payoh PRIMARY ! They so cute la omg .. Don't even know how to teach them .. After that left , rush home bathe ! WA , whole day rushing ! Next up is TKD grading ! Met all my TKD mates at City Hall then go Simei ITE down together ! WAHAHA -WEILUN you very CHEKARHK ! AHHAAH . So fucking nervous during the grading then left early due to work later . CAB DOWN to work , omg -.- wasted so much money .. Work was like hell too ... but ... I AM CHAO REN ! Haha :P After work , switch on phone ... got the news ... I GOT DOUBLE PROMOTION WOOO ! LOL WAS LIKE JUMPING IN PUBLIC ! KISSED CAROL . LOLLLLLL ! WOOO ! LOLLL . SO OVERJOYED LOL SOOOOOO HAPPY ! WOOO ! HAHA ! SMALL THINGS THAT ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY ! Thats the heaven touch :P BYEEE .

-yaosiang

No comments:

Post a Comment