Monday, August 13, 2012

13th August 2012

Haha ! Today , Saw a group of pigeon ... ? Out of them only one of them was brown . They are all at the road near my house . Then a car drive pass , all flew away , expect the brown one .. I wonder if it could fly or not .. I didnt care as it avoided the car and went nearer to the pathway . As I appoach nearer to my block , i heard a sound , something been squash .. its the bird , the brown bird which couldnt fly .. fuck ... i went back , its dead ... have to left it as the body is with blood .. I pray ...

Suddenly , I missed you haha ! So sudden laaa , haha so happy with you last time ! Now come to think of it . ! It really was happy memories :) just that I didnt manage it well . if not I believe it would last forever .

SCHOOL , HOME , KHATIB (BBALL) , HOME <3

-yaosiang

No comments:

Post a Comment