Friday, August 10, 2012

10th August 2012

Ha ... Suddenly felt so tired of life ? I ain't giving up .. The road to being the chef isn't any near . I am still gonna do my parents proud . I am so sorry , I have to give up , I am not in the situation of having a relationship . Woke up 2Omins after alarm :x guess I am too tired . Ended school early today ! Cause have to go for my appointment ... haha ended at about 2pm ? Then meet Jeffrey and Johnathan for first meal ! LUNCH ! MACDONALD at J8 ! HAHA Super funny , we ordered icecream this way , 'AUNTIE , one tuesdae and one fridae , auntie said ' have have ! hot fudge arh ?' then we said ' ya ! hot fudge tuedae and fridae ! then auntie replied 'okay okay ' then stare us for like 2Osecs before she do the sundaes LOL .. ! 
Then we met Jerry , Reno , Kenneth , Brandon and JinHong ! Went to Hood Rd play Bowling , all the way watch them play ! Cause my hand injured ... went home , the scene i wouldnt like to see again , parent quarreling because of sister .. haha . great . 
-yaosiang

No comments:

Post a Comment