Friday, August 3, 2012

3rd August 2012.

Today was tiring !? Woke up at 5:5Oam ! Because of today's operation at school ! Serving 3Opax ! Raynor was late ... disappointed ... I don't no why ... Maybe he should know priorities .. Don't want to talk about it anymore .. Haha ! Help here help there ! Help everywhere , was so busy ... so busy covering up mistakes , prevent every possibility we could get fucked ... I respect Sir Wong , my classmate still don't understand him , a teacher , like a father . Once if he stopped caring , he won't even nag . I hope my classmate could understand that and appreciate what we are in now ... taking initiative , responsibility .. thats all the teacher wants .. I don't no how to lead anymore .. I need advice on this .. Just because I am the class rep doesnt means I am different from anyone else , I feel the same . Back to the day ! Bernard and Chiayu came to support haha ! For today menu was :
Appetizer : Tom Yum Soup !

















Main Course : Fried Hokkien Mee !

















Dessert : Almond Jelly :D

















Look yummy right ? Haha ! Hope Bernard and Chiayu enjoyed ! Then had to go into second round of battle ! I won't define it as battle even though I used battle :P Its more of my playground because I love what I am doing now ! Sir Andrew inspired me ever since he was our Class Adviser . Hope one day I would achieve most of his character and the way he handle things , really respect him . Class ended like 6pm ? Anyway ! F&B disturb me when I was stock taking .. then I disturb back ! WAHAHA , they cannot handle my sweetness and gayness :P Super funny , then classmate all say I flirt :@ I got bullied and you guys say I flirt walao .. Judging again .. On way back I told Jingxuan as he was staring at two xiao mei mei all the way in MRT . Act as people were secretly looking at you , imagine your the girl ! Uncomfortable right ? Yeah , thats the same way I feel ... And thats the reason I dont look at people or stare .. Really tired , and doesn't really wanna share totally how I feel today , totally sucks , almost cried . Too stress with what I have now ..
-yaosiang

No comments:

Post a Comment