Thursday, August 2, 2012

2nd August 2012

From today , everyday , I think this is one of the best way to improve my English and at the same time , I could write whatever I want to write , whatever that is in my heart ... Just by writing it helps .

Was stress up today , I was thinking about it the whole day . About been the class rep , about being the most responsible I could be . Yes , there is still Nisa , Huda , Nigel but I can't just put some part of the responsibility on them . I have to give everything I have . To cut off the stress I played DotA 2 . I found its always helps but .. it also takes most of my time . I won't define it as wasting time on DotA but ... I will quit DotA 2 soon . Maybe .. play once in awhile ?

I was with Raynor for lunch ! Mum bought me Nasi Lemak but I told her not to buy lunch for me .. She ended up buying Nasi Lemak from block 111 which is like very ice cold and without dishes :( Then play basketball with Raynor :x I still have my left hand ! And its still kicking man ! :P Had fun but didn't notice the time ... So ... my doctor's appointment was like 3:30pm and we ended basketball at 3:15pm LOL . Means I cannot go home bathe ! Haha ! So sorry to the doctor lahh , was like smell of sweat .. lucky not that much :P
She knows about I still going for training for TKD and played Pool , basketball ! Somehow she understand how tempting it can be without playing them for a month .

Went home after appointment ! Then think think think ... hais ... have to endure , waiting to get fucked by Sir Wong or Andrew again . I really gave everything I have . My class doesn't give fucks about the module ... How to make them understand ? I wonder ... I just hope God gives me the strength to pull it through .

Had dinner with all my brothers ! Jeffrey , Jerry , Johnathan , Marcus and Mingliang ! OMG , never forget the coaches ! One went into my pants LOL . So disgusting ! Had fun joy laughter . Then JEFFREY that retarded chase me like few rounds around the void deck ! OMG , just for that 1.3Odollar for the chicken wing ! There this words in chinese saying : 'Qiang qian shang gan qin' ! Both of us understand yet we still act like kids and pass the money around , ended up losing 3dollars .. ! STUPID JEFFREY ROAR . Having fierce fight tomorrow in the kitchen . Shall go sleep ! Nights :)

-yaosiang

No comments:

Post a Comment